Shop and support the Centerville Band – how much easier can it get?? Read below for the programs we participate in, and please consider designating the Centerville Band Boosters as your charitable organization of choice. IMPORTANT NOTE: Kroger must be renewed every year in April/May, and DLM must be renewed each January!
Looking for Amazon shoppers! For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the CBB!
All you need to do is click the image above, which will take you to the Amazon Smile page for the CBB. Type in “Centerville Band Boosters” as your preferred charity in the charity Search Box, then hit the select button – it’s that easy!
Whenever you shop at Amazon, remember to enter via the special Amazon Smile website, and the CBB will automatically receive a donation.
DOROTHY LANE MARKET
DLM will make a donation to the Band at the end of each year. All you have to do is go to their website http://www.dorothylane.com and fill in the following information: your name, your DLM card number, and the charity number – 732, then click submit. It’s that easy! You can also click on the link for the Good Neighbor Participants pdf, fill it out and turn it in to the store if you prefer. At the end of the year, DLM sends out the checks to the groups listed. CJB will get a percentage of the money you spend there after you spend $1,000. Don’t forget to renew each January!
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
Kroger continues to have a very strong community reward system and the Centerville Band Boosters can receive free money! We need your help so the entire band community at Centerville City Schools can benefit. You need a Kroger card (or your alternate id) and a few minutes online. (Please understand this is one way to handle this registration. As with many websites, there are multiple ways to register for the program)
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Have your Kroger Plus card or card number. (If you do not yet have a KrogerPlus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- If you have already established an online account with Kroger, click on Sign In
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT (Then sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email to complete. Then sign in.)
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Under Account Settings, click on Community Rewards (bottom of the page) and input your KrogerPlus card number.
- Update or confirm your information (name, address, phone numbers).
- Enter the NPO number for the CBB, 80558, hit Search, then select the CBB. Click confirm.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? It must be linked to your card as your Alternate ID. Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your KrogerPlus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered KrogerPlus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered KrogerPlus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Kroger is giving away $4,000,000.00 a year to participating organizations. It isn’t a set percentage, but rather based on how much our organization participates.
If you have any trouble, please feel free to email email@example.com